Do you think you have extraordinary analytical and logical skills? And can give a tough competition in the coding leg of Women Tech Quest? Then brace yourself and prove your place! Use any programming language of your choice to solve logical, algorithmic and data structure-related challenges. This will be a timed competition, so your race is against time – and of course other brilliant minds!
To ensure a fair game, the Coding Competition will be divided into two groups: Students and Professionals.
Which competition to register for?
Student: Register for this competition only if you are in your final year or are a fresh graduate with up to 6 months of working experience. The challenge will focus on your problem-solving and database skills
Professional: All coders with working experience of 6 months or more can register for this competition. The challenge will focus on problem solving skills, database design and architectural concepts.
The test will comprise of the following categories (for both students & professionals):
- Programming – includes logical/analytical coding problems.
- Database – includes writing queries for given scenarios
- The competition will be onsite at 10Pearls, all participants are required to bring their own laptop and charger.
- Internet connection will be provided to all attendees.
- Tip: It is recommended to prepare your machine with the necessary installations required for the competition i.e. IDE, JDK, Node.
- Total competition time is 3 hours.
- Participation is on an individual basis; you cannot register in a group